Subject: BRISIN JOB APPLICATION FINAL STAGE RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION
Congratulations on scaling through the 1st stage application process; we would like to inform you of the online Exam for the final-stage selection process for the 2018/2019 BRISIN job recruitment will commence from 25th March to 1st April, 2019.
- Stable Internet connection
- BRISIN Application No
- Personal Details
- NGN 500 Processing fee to be paid using a credit card ie ATM
Please use the link https://test.brisin.ng/
NB: the link above will only be active from 25th March to 1st April, 2019. Try to complete the online test within this time frame
Step by step guide to writing test
- Go to the portal and login with your BRISIN Reg. No or Email
- Make payment of N500 with your card
- Copy the TAC authentication code generated for you before clicking on “Take test now” or check your email for authentication code (Spam folder if not in Inbox)
- Click on “take test now” and login with the authentication code generated for you
- Read Instructions and Accept the test
- Your questions should load in few seconds.
2018/2019 BRISIN IMPLEMENTATION: FCT PILOT 1 SCHEME JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
Below are the job description for the candidates that would scale through the final selection process for the 2018/2019 BRISIN job recruitment. Roles are classified according to specific areas of engagements.
- COMMERCIAL AND ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES: ( updating, monitoring and controlling after comprehensive data and information gathering, mining and storing.
- DEMOGRAPHY:after harmonizing already existing data and verification with NpopC and others, updating birth and death
- DIASPORA:capturing the data and information of all Nigerians in Diaspora, and integrating them into the National grid, monitoring of children born outside Nigeria as well as control their citizenry rights
- EDUCATION:after comprehensive data and information on education, public and private, monitoring and updating, including security and minor identification. Etc.
- FINANCE: Fiscal and Revenue payment Monitoring, control of payment instrument, on all economic sectors
- GSM DISTRIBUTION:data and information on all cellular phones in circulation, producers, sim cards used and quantum of data sold by service providers on daily bases.
- HEALTH: After collection of data and information on all existing health systems, pharmaceutical and medical structures, Drugs distributed on daily bases, daily frequencies at Hospitals, number of Doctors and Nurses and their distribution all over. Sanitary instruments and wares, unified system of health managements, etc.
- LABOUR: After comprehensive data and information on employed and unemployed workers in every aspect of the system, autonomous workers, visible and invisible workers, including smallest economic operators. Etc.
- LEGAL DOCUMENTATION: after comprehensive data and information on various documentation, method of issue, and present means of information verification before giving documentation. Updating, Control data and information is verified from BRISIN Center before issuing by different issuing agencies to avoid falsification and forgery. Etc
- MIGRATION:data and information on internal residential changes, travelings and traveling document records, monitoring external migration exits, controlling visas issued and where, controlling inter-state and inter-city movements.
- AGRICULTURE: after comprehensive data and information on all agricultural operators, farmers and their products, processing and co. Animal farmers and number of herds, etc.
- MOTORIZATION:after collecting all the data and information on all engines, Vehicles, mechanics, spare parts dealers, and equipment sellers, Insurance and drivers licenses a daily updating, monitoring and control, even operators etc.
- RURAL DEVELOPMENT:monitor the distribution of infrastructure at Ward, Council Area, and developmental attribution
- SERVICE ECONOMY:after comprehensive data and information on all professional services, monitoring and updating day to day transactions and its records
- TRANSPORTATION:after due collection of all the data and information on public means of transport and those involved, monitoring of daily inter-state and intercity shuttling and number of passengers etc.
- URBANIZATION:after a comprehensive data and information on building structure and identification of the owners, the distinction of use and attributions for commercial benefits. Monitoring the changes in use and correct documentation.
EVERY SECTOR AS DEFINED WILL RUN WITH MDAS CONCERNED FOR BETTER COORDINATION AND MANAGEMENT.